Saturday, January 23, 2016

That Matt Damon Thing

English: Matt Damon at the 66th Venice Interna...
English: Matt Damon at the 66th Venice International Film Festival Nederlands: Matt Damon op het 66e Venice International Film Festival Français : 66ème Festival du Cinéma de Venise (Mostra), 6ème jour (07/09/2009) Photocall avec Matt Damon et Steven Soderbergh pour le film : The Informant (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
When I knocked on those doors, and made those phone calls, my pitch was, I believe this is the guy for the next eight years. And I meant it. And so I was not going to chicken out two years in.

Obama For America probably has software that can track all those people down. And they can track me down. I don't want those people to call me! As in, I thought, you said.

I believe I will support Barack Obama for one more year.

Maybe Matt never made those phone calls. He never knocked on those doors. He was in the celebrity wing of the party. And I don't mean political party.

"They don't do random, they don't make mistakes."

No comments: