Sunday, September 05, 2010

Iran, Democracy, Facebook


Groups

Democracy In Iran
Free Iran
Campaign Iran
Iran Said NO!
IRAN, DEMOCRACY, FREEDOM AND HUMAN RIGHTS
Free IRAN
Freedom and Democracy in Iran
Democracy in Iran Now (Norway)
Azadi and Democracy for Iran
DEMOCRACY FOR IRAN
We Are Iran

Pages

Freedom And Democracy For Iran
Secular Democracy For Iran
Democracy And Freedom For Iran
We want DEMOCRACY in Iran
Human Rights & Secular Democracy For Iran
Alliance For Democracy In Iran
Secular Democracy & Human Rights For IRAN
NO TO ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN, YES TO FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY IN PERSIA
Liberal Democracy in Iran

I put a lot of time into Reshma 2010 in August, but that part might be over for me personally for the most part. Now I am no longer needed in this final stretch. The candidate is poised to win. I wish to make a major shift to Iran. I am getting a curious, personal anti-climax feeling already, a full 10 days before the election.

When I did what I did for Nepal, it was more like a distraction. I moved to the city to launch my company, but instead got sucked into doing democracy work for Nepal. That was a good two year run. And Obama happened. But I started raising money on the side. Just when the money got raised, my immigration mess happened. Fuck those people. And the Great Recession swept in that undid all the money raising.

What do you want to do when you grow up? What do you want to do in life? These are not questions you should be asking at this stage in life. But I am. It is best to take it one step at a time.

I am pretty committed to being in New York City. I am pretty committed to the digital realm. I am a political animal. I can't cure that, not that I want to either. I am about a year away from my green card. That severely limits my options.

I think I want to do mercenary work for the cause of democracy in Iran. The deal I put out was 100K to do the work and a 50K bonus upon accomplishment. If I raise more than that, I will find ways to give it away to the same cause.

Heck, I even sent a message to the CIA from their website saying you guys need to put 200K into this. But I doubt that message went to anyone important in that organization. Otherwise what I am suggesting is really the future of intelligence. The future of intelligence is open.

Democracy work for Iran and tech blogging. That will keep me plenty busy as I await my stupid little green card. This tech blogging thing is really coming along. Done for a few months, it could easily pay all my bills. That would be no small achievement. There are more bloggers than lawyers and software programmers in America, people who make full time income blogging.

Please donate. Democracy is possible in Iran.

(Please donate to my Iran democracy work through my PayPal ID paramendra@yahoo.com)




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: