Sunday, August 29, 2010

Facebook And Iran


Go where people are already gathered. Facebook is that place online. And so here I go. I posted a link to this blog post on the walls of each of these below. Four is a good enough number to start with. That is more than 10,000 people to begin with. And I also emailed to the people running the pages/group when I could harvest them.

democracy.wins@gmail.com, SecularDem@gmail.com

In the case of the group, I sent a Facebook email to the administrator. She looks like she is not even 20 yet.

Facebook Group

Democracy In Iran: Administrator: Jamie Scott

Facebook Pages

Secular Democracy For Iran SecularDem@gmail.com
Democracy And Freedom For Iran
We Want Democracy In Iran democracy.wins@gmail.com

Once you visit the Facebook pages/group, it feels like websites are so 1996! Facebook is where the action is now. That is where you would go to meet people.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: