Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Shifting To A Major Iran Focus

Coat of arms of the Islamic Republic of Iran. ...Image via Wikipedia
I would like to make a major push for Iran at this blog. I want Iran to become my primary focus at this blog now going forward. I want to get some work done. (Iran, Obama 2010, Reshma 2010)

Working on a democracy movement is a very different mindset. It is more intense, more on the edge. Working on a democracy movement is a different skill set. So much so I wonder if being good at it makes you less good at something slower like legislative moves. It is perhaps a specialization. You are a doctor, but a doctor of what?

Iran features prominently on my mental heat wave map right now. Iran has implications.

Iran
Iran: The World Has Wasted A Year
Iran: An Opportunity
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: