Monday, March 31, 2008

But, Hillary, Quit




(Chorus)
But

Hillary

Quit


Hillary: But my husband Bill
He is a political animal
He eats and breathes politics
I have to stick it out for as long I can
If only for him

(Chorus)
But
Hillary
Quit

Hillary: I am sure the big boys want me to
But I am not going to
Who do the big boys think they are

(Chorus)
But

Hillary
Quit

Hillary: But the money keeps coming
Thank god for Al Gore
Who invented the Internet

(Chorus)
But

Hillary
Quit

Hillary: My daughter Chelsea
She got a hang of it
She has started campaigning
Have you seen

(Chorus)
But

Hillary
Quit

Hillary: The brave men and women
Who work the coal mines in Pennsylvania
What will they think of me if I quit

(Chorus)
But

Hillary
Quit

Hillary: But the people of Iraq who need a respite
Who know better than Barack
To blame me for the war in Iraq

(Chorus)
But

Hillary
Quit

Hillary: But what if I quit
And Barack picks someone else
For running mate
Eliot Spitzer imploded
But have you seen Johnny boy lately
He might be waiting in the wings

(Chorus)
But

Hillary
Quit

Hillary: I am a numbers girl
I am all about numbers
Tell me if Obama has 2024 delegates yet
If not, why do you want to hijack due process
Are you a Jihadi?



No comments: