Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Shift Towards Digital Volunteering

Reshma Aur SheraImage via Wikipedia
I knocked on doors, I made phone calls, and you can never really do enough of either, but I dropped by the Reshma 2010 headquarters earlier in the evening for about an hour - felt like in and out - and it felt like what I needed to do was make a shift in where I spend my volunteer hours.

I should make a shift towards digital volunteering. I have been doing some of it already. But what if I were to focus on digital volunteering as my primary thing for the campaign. I am going to work out the details over the next few days. I have a few ideas to start with. I hope to come up with a few more. I intend to flesh out the details. And I want to share with some of the staffers and interns and other volunteers to see if they want to do some of what I want to do.

This was 7:30 PM and the office was abuzz with all the phone calls being made.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: