Sunday, February 21, 2016

Does Barack Obama Make You Cry?

On Saturday morning just before Gymnastics, My Dranbaby found out that our President Barack Obama was no longer going to be our President!!! He has been her President all of her life and Yes her birthday is also on AUGUST 4!!!! My poor baby!!!

Posted by Caprina D Harris on Monday, February 15, 2016

I almost feel this way myself....

Posted by Paramendra Kumar Bhagat on Saturday, February 20, 2016


I almost feel this way myself. I just did not realize crying was allowed. This guy should leave the foundation and the money making through speech making and book writing to Michelle. She has been the real power behind the throne anyways. He should become president to the world. His boyhood in Indonesia deserves nothing less. Only when I read about his boyhood in Indonesia that he finally clicked for me personally. Hawaii is too exotic, even today for me. It will continue to be exotic even after I have been there. I have been in NYC over a decade, and I still feel like a tourist, in a good way. Can't wait for Barack Obama to move the city. But who said anything about retiring?

I don't want a new one either. For me personally, this whole 2008-2016 stretch has been warm up. I am just getting started. F___! The more I watch Donald Trump on TV, the more I like Barack Obama. The Chinese might as well just take over. Where are racist white people when you need them? I am willing to Feel The Bern, if that is what it takes.

Here, baby girl, this one's for you. Obama 2008. Obama Forever. I am for a monarchy by now. If the Russians can have one, I mean.

Barack Obama: George Washington
Barack Obama: FDR, Lincoln And Washington
Tens Of Trillions In Parked Money In The Face Of Unmet Need
Barack Obama Should Create And Lead A Genuine World Government

I really like Indian Express but I can't understand one bit why they give space to one of India's worst columnists -...

Posted by Prashant Jha on Saturday, February 20, 2016

No comments: