Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Hillary's Emails

English: Donald Trump's signature.
English: Donald Trump's signature. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Donald Trump says he will prosecute Hillary Clinton if elected
US presidential hopeful Donald Trump today said that if elected, he would prosecute his Democratic rival Hillary Clinton for using a private email server when she was the secretary of state.
US presidential hopeful and quote machine (See this and this) Donald Trump today said that if elected, he would prosecute his Democratic rival Hillary Clinton for using a private email server when she was the secretary of state.

I think the whole email blowout is so stupid. Spare me, but I have not been following. I have not been reading any of the news stories on the topic. I'd rather read about the ninth planet in the solar system. I am intrigued.

I doubt Hillary might have sent all the emails she is said to have sent. These are pre-email people. I am not even sure she knows how to send faxes. (I don't either). I think what might have happened was, she was perhaps attempting work-life balance. She was working from home. She probably thought, I don't have to read these emails at the office in DC. I could print these emails out at home and read them while in Westchester. Or maybe she was seeking feedback from her husband who, many might say, is not that dull of a political brain. I don't know what was going on, I don't care.

Emails, by definition, you should be able to read from anywhere you can log in from. That is the whole idea. What's the question? Why are you reading your emails in Westchester? Why are you not reading them in DC? Maybe she has internet access at home. That's why.

I mean, right now I am neutral on Bernie and Hillary. It is not like I even matter. But I am neutral. Bernie has surprised me with how well he has done. So I decided on neutrality. And it's not like I dislike any of his ideas.

But Donald Trump should challenge Hillary on policy. Maybe he thinks Hillary's airstrikes in Libya is how ISIS was born. That would be a legitimate line of attack. Or maybe he dislikes her tax policy. In which case he will have to study the policy.

Even snail mails you could read in Westchester, if you could safely carry them with you. And a Secretary Of State should be able to safely carry snail mail from one part of the country to another. Otherwise the country is not safe enough.

I don't think anyone is claiming her email account was hacked.

A Secretary Of State should be able to log in to her email account, not only from any part of the US but any part of the world. It is not that hard to do. As in, lot the log in, I mean, it is not. I mean the safety part.

Emailing 101. While we are at it, let's also start a training program on Microsoft Word. Donald should sign up for it. He knows how to use the phone, but does he know how to use a word processor?

No comments: