Monday, February 11, 2008

Potomac Primary Watch At Irish Rogue Tuesday



The Obama 2008 activity level in the city has gone down considerably after February 5 measured by how many fewer events you can find at MyBO now.

More time for me. More time for my oh so young company. More time to go out there and socialize, meet people. Some time for Nepal. I feel light.

Monday Night

Obama's Last Stand in NYC!
To members of ObamaNYC

I know it's cold, I know you're tired, but we need to unite for this last stand TONIGHT at 6:30pm!

Mark Penn, Hillary's chief strategist, pollster, and all around trouble maker will be doing a reading of his new book, "Microtrends" at Strand Bookstore on 12th and Broadway (two blocks from Union Square).

Let's show Penn how strong Obama NYC is!

Bring signs and energy, let's rally together and get fired up for tomorrow's sweep!

All the best,

Arthur Leopold & Team Obama

Tuesday, February 12: Potomac Primary Watch At Irish Rogue

Event Name: D.C/Maryland/Virginia Primary Watch Party
Time: Tuesday, February 12 at 8:00 PM - 1 hour
Host: Nikos Taneris
Location:
Irish Rogue (New York, NY )
356 West 44th St. Near corner of 9th Ave
New York, NY 10036

Monday, February 11

I was kind of hoping to show up for this Planned Parenthood event. But I guess it is not happening. Back to Obama 2008.

Let's Talk About Sex
Monday, February 11

6 PM

26 Bleeker St


Paramendra Bhagat to Planned
show details Feb 8 (3 days ago)



Hi. This is a RSVP.

I just went to your event for the first time and greatly liked it. It
was a night out with women in politics. There I was given a flyer for
this second event. And I am emailing my RSVP.

Thanks.
Lee, Melissa to me
show details 12:01 PM (3 hours ago)




Paramendra,

I'm sorry but our event tonight has already reached capacity and we are no longer accepting RSVPs. We'll be in touch about future events. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Many thanks,

Melissa

Paramendra Bhagat to Melissa
show details 3:49 PM (6 minutes ago)




Ugh. I wish I could be there.

On the other hand, do you think you can help me find some hard core
political women for this?
http://democracyforum.blogspot.com/2008/02/looking-for-10-ninja-women.html

Thanks.

21st

Feb 21, Thu 6-8 PM
Activist Council
Planned Parenthood
26 Bleecker St.
New York, NY 10012

This event is also already full.

In The News

Analysis: Obama has advantage in weeks ahead CNN The prospect of a brokered convention is no longer dismissed as a far-fetched scenario.... money continues to pour into his campaign coffers with surprising ease
Obama Basks in Crowds, Momentum The Associated Press the campaign announced Monday it is starting television advertising throughout Texas and Ohio, airing an ad that features Obama discussing the death of his mother at age 53 from cancer and the cost of health care ...... Typically it costs $1 million per week in Texas to wage a statewide political advertising campaign that saturates the approximately two-dozen TV markets. ..... Clinton quietly visited Edwards last Thursday in North Carolin



No comments: