Sunday, February 11, 2007

Jupiter And Obama








An astronomer can tell you where Planet Jupiter will be in 23 months. I am telling you Obama is the next President Of The United States. It is similar.

I am not going to pretend I am objective about Obama. His candidacy is highly emotional to me. My loyalty to Obama is tribal. It is a Third World thing to me.

But my Jupiter comparison is objective, or as objective as is possible in political dynamics. I am talking science.

So if you are someone who needs to place his or her bets, I am giving you a clear hint. Go with it and be a winner.

The New School Event: My Speech To Be Delivered
My Role In The April Revolution: The Butterfly Effect

On The Web

Jupiter orbit

In The News

Obama seeks ‘stay fresh’ formula as he tries to widen appeal Times Online
Obama Campaigns in Iowa After Announcing His Presidential Bid Bloomberg
Big turnout expected for Obama's Chicago rally ABC7Chicago.com
Harvard picks first woman president
Reuters
NH Voters Seek Clarity on Clinton Vote
Wyoming News
Clinton Terms Iraq Conflict a Civil War New York Times
In New Hampshire, Clinton Owns Up to Her Vote on Iraq War New York Times
Democratic Primary: State of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton
Bayou Buzz
Obama draws contrast with Clinton over Iraq war
Reuters AlertNet
Obama draws contrast with Clinton over Iraq war Washington Post
Clinton and Obama: A Study in Contrasts ABC News
Hu's African tour a huge success: China
Hindu
Gates to Putin: 'One Cold War is enough' Houston Chronicle
Iran refuses to give up nuclear program
Houston Chronicle
Iran reformists want US to tone it down Los Angeles Times
Google encounters hurdles in selling radio ads CNET News.com
WiMAX set for Egypt debut ITP.net
Xerox works deal with startup to rival Google PC World Magazine
In a Search Refinement, a Chance to Rival Google New York Times
Powerset Aims to Leapfrog Google InternetNews.com
Aishwarya Rai need not quit movies: Amitabh Bachchan Apun Ka Choice
Hannibal Rising (18) Independent
A Ho-hum Hannibal TIME
Life of Young Hannibal Lecter Comes to Big Screen Voice of America












No comments: