Sunday, May 11, 2008

Apology




  • I am sorry I dropped the ball on day one.
  • I am sorry I messed up big time on February 7 and acted a major league jerk.
  • I am sorry I did not apologize much earlier.
  • I am sorry for a few other things in between.
To: Justin Krebs
Cc: Elizabeth Caputo

On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 9:50 AM, Paramendra Bhagat wrote:
> It was so good to be back at Rudy's after months. I am so excited you
> will now soon be in all 50 states. I have been to 48: beat me.
>
> You know, if I were to get active with DL21C, I'd want DL21C and DL
> chapters in all 50 states, in the biggest city in every state.
>
> I have a big favor to ask you. I am on a rough patch with Elizabeth, I
> have been since I acted like a major league jerk on February 7. I
> guess I also want to apologize for dropping the ball on day one, and
> for a few other things/times in between, but I really want to
> apologize for February 7 in person. I messed up big.
> http://democracyforum.blogspot.com/2008/05/looking-at-white-women-search-for.html
>
> You likely are not in any position to do anything about anything. We
> all know she has her own mind. But if you will help normalize things
> between us, I will remember you until the last dog dies.
>
> A good thing to do might be to work hard and sell a ticket to your
> Saturday event to her. That way you don't have to mention me.
>
> http://www.livingliberally.org/5.10.08/
>
> I am coming. And I would like to buy my ticket at the door. $100.
>
> Thanks, and god bless the Liberals of the world. You know you are a
> Liberal when you be sipping. A pitcher and a half last night, I puked
> on the train, puke is still on my shoes, missed my stop, then missed a
> train back at an outdoors stop, finally made it. I live to see another
> day. That is the Living Liberally way.
>
On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 6:59 PM, Paramendra Bhagat wrote:
> http://democracyforum.blogspot.com/2008/05/caputo-closure.html
>
> Elizabeth. Do you think we can grab coffee some time? I am asking you out.
>
Looking At White Women: The Search For Vocabulary
Louisiana Senator Event: Crime Scene
Caputo: Closure?
Brooklyn Is Africa, Queens Asia, Bronx Latin America, Manhattan Is Europe
April 29: Arianna
Gender Talk: Coming At It From The Future
Skyward Bound
Nobel Peace Prize 2008: Making A Case For Nepal (2)
Sexism Bothers Me Directly
How to Tame a Free Spirit
Nobel Peace Prize 2008: Making A Case For Nepal
Nepal Votes
I Am Different

Apology. Closure?
On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 1:51 PM, Paramendra Bhagat wrote:
> Earthen Oven (Indian)
> 53 West 72 St
> (at Columbus Ave)
> New York, NY 10023
> Ph: 212-579-8888
> Hours:
> Lunch11:30 AM - 3:00 PM
> Dinner5:00 PM - 11:00 PM
>
> I hope you received the yellow roses and the apology card left with
> the receptionist on Sunday. I was wondering if you
> would like to do dinner with me Tuesday evening. If yes, would you
> like to suggest a time?
>
> http://democracyforum.blogspot.com/2008/05/apology.html
>
In The News

Obama Adds Seven Superdelegates, Closing on Clinton (Update3) Bloomberg has almost drawn even with his rival in endorsements from the party officials and lawmakers. ...... Clinton, a New York senator, has 274.5 to Obama's 271 .... Obama has gained three times as many superdelegates as Clinton since the March 4 round of election contests.
Hopes for dream ticket as Obama praises Clinton Sydney Morning Herald, Australia While Democrats savoured the prospect of an Obama-Clinton dream ticket, Republicans were squirming over suggestions that Senator McCain was involved in a dodgy property deal and did not vote for George Bush in 2000.

Maoist leaders confer with Terai-based parties NepalNews
Over 500 protesting Tibetans arrested
Analysing the CA Poll Results
Indecision mars meetings of NC, UML central bodies
PM directs Home Minister to find out Anandi Devi's whereabouts Prime Minister Girija Prasad Koirala has instructed Home Minister Krishna Situala to mobilise the police force to find out the whereabouts of Anandi Devi Singh, the chairperson of Nepal Sadbhawana Party (Anandi Devi), who was "forcefully taken away" from her residence in Jadibuti, Bhaktapur, allegedly by industry minister Shayam Sundar Gupta a week ago.

Obama lightens up after a good week Reuters
Clinton goes from inevitable nominee to on the ropes The Associated Press
Myanmar Junta Still Blocking Much Cyclone Aid New York Times
Obama Overtakes Clinton in Race for Superdelegates (Update3)
Bloomberg
Obama campaign chief sees end of nomination fight Washington Post
Dodd: Obama, Clinton ticket not likely
CNN
Clinton may be angling for VP nod: biographer CTV.ca
Bill Clinton Promises No Matter the Outcome, His Family Will Stand ... ABC News
A quick Clinton exit wouldn't help Obama Los Angeles Times




No comments: