The 90 Minute Experience
(This is a first draft)
30: Team Building
- Personal Stories
- What was your past month like? What will your next month be like?
- Say one thing about you noone on the Team knows, if anyone knows it, you have to say something else
- Invite people to sign up for the Team Blog on the spot, have a computer with internet access ready
- $2 Donation for Snacks
60: Political Talk
Break into two groups
- National Politics
* Each person submit your 10 point program for 2006
* Thoughts on Dean 2008
- State and Local
* Identify races and candidates of interest to team members
- Democratic Party
* Did you buy Democracy Bonds yet? It is just $10 a month.
* At 20, we split like amoeba, the group size stays at 10
* Train the next LinkUp host
* When we grow to 10 LinkUps, we have a Level 2 Meeting for the 10 LinkUp Organizers
* When we have 10 of those, we organize a Level 3 Meeting, and so on.
* The sky is the limit.
* Each Meeting has its own Team Blog.
- Arrange to have many pictures taken and posted online
- Arrange to video blog as much of the meeting as possible
- Arrange for at least one person to take the minutes of the meeting
We have a national audience.
Motto: The conversation never stops.